Here are some basic information if you're interested in hiring me:
To design apparel, accessoires and decor itens:
I design both single products and collections. We'll have an 1-hour online meeting to talk about your project.
Besides this meeting, I'll need from you:
- Briefing on the style, themes, content and everything you consider essential to describe the designs you want.
- If possible, an Inspo board with references you consider significant for your brand, product or design.
Delivery time may vary depending on number and complexity of designs. I ask a 50% advance upfront payment.
To design one or more book covers and/or inner illustrations for books (fiction and non-fiction):
1-hour online meeting to talk about your book and what you wish for the cover. What I need from you: a description of the elements you want in the cover, basic colors, a sinopsis of the story (in case we don't have the time for me to read the whole book).
After this meeting, the process goes something like this:
- 50% upfront payment;
- Delivery of first batch of sketches;
- Rounds of revisions of chosen sketch;
- Basic colors for approval;
- Final colors for approval;
- 50% remaining payment;
- Delivery of full-size illustration plus PSD files.
Expect at least 2 weeks for skecthes, and 2 more weeks for final illustration. For faster deadlines, extra charges may apply.
Discounts applied for series of 3 or more books.
Note that, in all cases, amounts charged, contracts and business practices are based on the Pricing and Ethical Guidelines by the Graphic Artists' Guild.